Take Nothing For Granted

Something we should avoid and do least is take anything for granted.  Until last few years, I was very confident that my eyesight was very powerful and I will never wear specs.  I never realized that my eyesight was getting weaker.  One day I was telling symptoms to my friend about having this weird issue with eyes and having headaches.  It struck like a lightning to me when my common sense was awakened when my friend told me, "You need glasses to see properly".  All my confidence was shaken up.

Things can change in a matter of seconds.  If nothing has happened to you that doesn't mean that nothing will ever happen.  Companies realize long after competition has taken them over.  Sometimes companies take their dominant position in the market for granted.  Microsoft and now even Google were threatened by fastest growing companies like Facebook, Twitter, Groupon, Foursquare etc.  Anything can happen tomorrow.  I am not a pessimistic but this attitude enables us to prepare for the future.

Popular posts from this blog

Blamers vs Seekers

A Make Sure List For Every Meeting To Stay On Track

Sugar A Status Symbol ! Really !