Learning In A Digital Age - Part II

In this second part of series Learning In a Digital Age (Read Part I here ), I thought of writing couple of topics related to it but just now I saw Khan on TED and I really want to dedicate this second part exclusively to Khan Academy.  Watch it below.  Classroom education can be transformed with the help of videos and other collaborative softwares.  And this can really change the role of teachers within classroom.  I liked when Khan co-related learning math with learning a bicycle.  Learning should not be driven by fixed time where you have to complete this module in one week and then even if you go it or not we move on.  It cannot be done that way.  Everyone learns at their own pace.

Popular posts from this blog

Blamers vs Seekers

A Make Sure List For Every Meeting To Stay On Track

Sugar A Status Symbol ! Really !