Beautiful Kerela

This picture was taken from the bus on our way to Munnar back in November 2006. I guess we stopped here to see a beautiful waterfall.

We went to see this great Dam. Not like Niagara falls though but this dam's flowing water is also a watch.
Hey ! that's me ....Looking so different back then ..
Tea gardens !! TATA tea has highest number of tea gardens here. The best quality of tea is always exported and highly expensive.
Sexy Waterfall !! I can stay there whole day doing nothing but watching the waterfall and people taking pictures, eating pineapple, taking shower, and having fun.
Did I missed Alleppey !! If you havn't seen Alleppey, famous for its backwaters, in kerela then I guess your missing something emmensely beautiful place. It was raining when we visited in boats and all the coconut trees could be seen lined up. It looked like someone had aligned all the trees and made crossed roads in waters. Personal Recommendation If you visit alleppey stay there for one day and rent a house boat. I loved it and I still cherish those moments.


Oye Peacock Dancing !! Great picture I managed to take it behind the bars of the cage. We were in Thiru, visiting the wildlife sanctuary build near town, when we saw the peacock dancing.
Swami Vivekananda Temple !! No photographs allowed inside. Beautiful place.
Terrace view from my hotel where we stayed for like 3 to 4 days. This is morning view when we gathered to take our breakfast organized by our tour manager. I wish he served some Vada pavs in breakfast.

Popular posts from this blog

Blamers vs Seekers

A Make Sure List For Every Meeting To Stay On Track

Sugar A Status Symbol ! Really !