Read more books

"Books what the heck?  I don't even read my course books and you expect me to read extra stuff" most often encountered response when I tell people to read more books.  And I really mean more.

If I tell more then Idea becomes compelling.  At least I hope they will start reading something. 

Famous quote I use this a lot in my presentations.  "If you encounter a man of rare intellect, we should ask him what books he reads." by Ralph Waldo Emerson, great author.

If you feel boring reading books then here is another good one.  "If people feel money can't buy happiness then they don't know where to shop."

Millions of books and almost on every topic you think are being written.  Get out there and find one that matches your interest.  And now start your counter. 

Which one are you reading right now?  post in the comment below.

Popular posts from this blog

Blamers vs Seekers

A Make Sure List For Every Meeting To Stay On Track

Sugar A Status Symbol ! Really !