ME WE

Lots of projects are undertaken every single day and most of them fail.  Many organizations and companies are formed and 9/10 shall not see the sunlight.  It is because most of them consists of ME.


For example....

It is not my job....

I am not involved in this....

Who did this....Why I am only the target .......

See I told you this will happen...

Its not my fault... I did not do this...

It is because of him....

This is evident in most of the organizations and projects I have seen.  Sooner or Later people fall into the trap of "ME".  They forget that it is a TEAM effort that it takes to succeed.  It is always about WE.

Stop playing the blame game...Stop complaining.....Stop pointing fingers on each other.....

Stop the ME....and embrace the WE..

Work together as WE (The Team) and ME will automatically will become Great...

For every failure it the leader who has failed to create the WE....

Popular posts from this blog

Blamers vs Seekers

A Make Sure List For Every Meeting To Stay On Track

Sugar A Status Symbol ! Really !