Distant Mentors

Steve Jobs, Seth Godin, Jeff Bezos are some of my distant mentors.  Their advise is their work.  I drive inspiration from them on how they might function. 

I will never will be able to talk to anyone of them but they do talk to me everyday. It is a one way traffic.

And as I read more books I am developing more such Mentors and some of them are not even alive (Albert Einstein. Geroge Washington, Abraham Lincoln and more).  

So what if they are far, their work and their persona reaches me faster than physical being.

There many such great distant mentors, they are your friends and family members, giving us invaluable insights into future.

The biggest obstacle between them and you is "You".  

Open up.

Popular posts from this blog

Blamers vs Seekers

A Make Sure List For Every Meeting To Stay On Track

Sugar A Status Symbol ! Really !