Future Is Not In Our Hands

Few days ago I wrote on preparing ourselves for the future because truly future is not in our hands.  What is in our hands is present.  Today is yours.  This is very idealistic statement but realize this fact no body knows what is going to happen tomorrow.  The only thing that we are in control is today or now.  Whatever you do now is in your control.

The following thought motivated me to write this post and here it is:

"I may not know the future or where I will be, but I know exactly what I want to do today".  What we can do for the future is prepare.  Now I am know the importance of choices, work ethics, relationship, wisdom, humbleness, honesty, integrity, standards, best practices, quality, service, innovation.  And I exactly know how these and more can affect a person's development and the whole company's future.

So by doing above few things I know what I exactly need to do so that I will be some where at a better place.  While we were young right, like very very young, we didn't knew what we need to do to become doctor or engineer.  All we knew was to get good and the best grades in class.  Once upon a time, I dreamed of becoming an astronaut  but as time changed I didn't find passion in becoming an astronaut.  As great men say, "Things rarely turn out the way we plan them", but we can control what we do today.

Companies should know what they need to do and what they don't need to do equally so that where ever they land in the future it would best for them.

You know what frustrates people and what makes them unhappy?  It is their expectations about future and their planning when it doesn't turn up they way they intended.

Popular posts from this blog

Blamers vs Seekers

A Make Sure List For Every Meeting To Stay On Track

Sugar A Status Symbol ! Really !